Executive - Warehouse & Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management
UP West - Pvvnl, Assam, Bihar, & Gujarat.
September 18, 2023
Greetings from IntelliSmart!!
Desired Qualification + Experience:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, E&C preferred)
- Overall, 5-11 years’ work experience with 3 plus years in Procurement function in large organization.
Department - Supply Chain Management
- Raising the PDI to the DISCOM, follow up for PDI nomination, discuss with Inspector on his date of PDI visit, follow for MDCC from Qc, IntelliSmart and DI from the DISCOM
- DI to the OEMs after discussing with State Head and State requirements.
- Supply plan and execution-Fortnightly, Monthly, and Yearly of the Meter, Sim and clamps
- Trigger on the meter, clamp challenges and bottleneck if there is any
- Follow up with TSP for Sims, OEMs for meters, clamps, and modules
- Ensuring monthly reconciliation of all stocks (Sims, clamps, smart meters and their enclosure, modules, return of the conventional meters)
- Warehouse audit, warehouse lease agreement renewal and closure of the warehouse audit points
- Weekly reporting of the stock status and also, reporting to the ADB funded meter supply and installation
- Processing of the vendor payments within 2 days from the date of invoice submission
- Contractual review of LoAs with Supplier and DISCOM, further highlighting the issues
- Factory visit/Surprise visit of the OEMs for checking whether they are manufacturing meters or not
- Return the defective smart meters, and modules to the OEMs and follow up with OEMs for refurbished meters after PDI
- Actively coordinating with internal-external stakeholders like EESL, DISCOM officers, and SI for resolving their issues and provide real-time progress
- Segregation of defective meters into 3 parts, whether it is attributed to the OEMs/DISCOM/Customer and recording for the warranty payment
- Letter to the OEMs, and TSP on issues with contractual delivery dates/commitments
- Timely providing of E-way bills, quotations for transportation, and warehouses. Surrender of the warehouse as well
- Mapping of the meters installed with meter invoice no. for processing their 2nd milestone and warranty phase payment
- Coordination with external meter testing labs for timely delivery of the meters and return of the same
- Tender evaluation, tender review and drafting scope of work of material or service-related work of their respective state
- Maintaining the payment record made to the OEMs, clamp supplier and TSP.
- Maintaining a repository of the invoices, approved GTPs, LoAs, PDI reports, MDCC and DI.
Job Category - Supply Chain Management
Job Type - Full-time
Job Location -
Industry Type Exposure - preferably Energy/ Power/ Smart Metering/ Infrastructure/ Utilities
Energy Power Electrical Smart Metering AMI