Greetings from IntelliSmart!
Desired Qualification + Experience: -
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Computer Application
- 6+ Years' relevant experience in Utility domain inclusive of AMR or AMI or in HES products in IT industry or product industry
- Experience with RF Mesh/wireless technologies
- Experience with Windows desktop/server platforms and Linux/Unix, Networking and Scripting
- Experience with Hardware Security Modules/Load balancers is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities: -
- Good Communication skills as candidate will be speaking in calls and writing mails directly to Client.
- Candidate should be a team player and positive attitude to take the challenging task.
- Ability to work as a technical lead in implementation projects.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Responsible for working with partners in implementation in two-way AMI technology, from head-end software to the field endpoints.
- Act as a primary interface to DISCOMS for all matters that can affect the baseline, schedule, and cost of the services project.
- Good Knowledge of AMI applications/landscape.
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills should possess the ability to work closely with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience on Development of Smart Metering standard IS15959 part 1 ,2 and 3
- Good Understanding of DLMS books (Green, Yellow and Blue)
- Basic Knowledge of Servers Operating System, and Network Packet Tracing with any Open-Source Tool
- Co-ordinate with factory regarding Smart Meters, Comms Network Elements
: GM - IT
: HES Expert
: Gurugram (Corporate), UP West, Assam, Bihar, & Gujarat.
Industry Type Exposure
Energy Power Electrical Smart Metering AMI'